Countdown to first PBS broadcast of the documentary film…
“Changing Season: On the Masumoto Family Farm”
We are thrilled beyond measure to celebrate family farming and be part of this documentary that follows our family for a year. It was a year of work, growth, transition, and surprise. We are honored by this opportunity to lift up our stories and hope they inspire many viewers.
April 28th, 2016 on Valley PBS (KVPT) at 7 pm
Followed by airings across the country. Here is a sample of some of the latest schedules, but please cross reference the details with YOUR local PBS station.
- Sacramento, KVIE, Monday, May 2 at 10pm
- Honolulu, KHET, Thursday, May 5 at 8pm
- San Francisco Bay Area, KQED, Sunday, May 8 at 6pm
- San Francisco Bay Area, KQED Life, Thursday, May 12 at 7pm
- San Francisco Bay Area, KQED Plus, Thursday, May 19 at 11pm
- New York, WNET, Saturday, May 21 at 1pm
- New York, WLIN World, Friday, May 20 at 9pm
- Los Angeles, PBS So Cal Plus, Sunday, May 8 at 10pm
- Los Angeles, PBS So Cal World, Friday, May 20 at 6pm and 10pm
- Los Angeles, KLCS, Tuesday, May 31 at 8pm
- Los Angeles, KVCR, Wednesday, May 18 at 5pm
- Seattle, KCTS, Sunday, May 8 at 4pm
- Seattle, KBTC, Thursday, May 5 at 7pm
- Portland, OPB, Tuesday, May 3 at 11pm
- Austin, KLRU, Tuesday, May 10th at 10:30pm
- Minneapolis, Lakeland Plus, Sunday, May 8 at 9pm
- Minneapolis, KAWE World, Friday, May 20 at 8pm
- Chicago, WTTW 2, Sunday, May 22 at 8am
- Chicago, WTTW World, Friday, May 20 at 8pm
- Philadelphia, WHYY World, Friday, May 20 at 9pm
- Dallas, KERA World, Friday, May 20 at 8pm
- Boston/NH, WEKWDT2/NHPTV Explore, Saturday, May 14 at 4 pm
- Boston, WGBH World, Friday, May 20 at 9pm
- Atlanta, GPB Knowledge (World), Friday, May 20 at 9pm
- Atlanta, WGTVDT3, Saturday, May 21 at 9am and 3 pm
- Tampa, WEDU World, Friday, May 20 at 9pm
- Phoenix, KAET World, Friday, May 20 at 6pm
- New Mexico, KNME, Saturday, May 14th, 11pm
- Detroit, WTVS World, Friday, May 20 at 9pm
- Miami, WPBT World, Friday, May 20 at 9pm
- Milwaukee, MPTV World, Friday, May 20 at 8pm
What We Do
We grow stories. On the Masumoto Family Farm we cultivate Certified Organic peaches, nectarines, and grapes (for raisins). We do our best to sustainably farm our 80 acres south of Fresno and share our harvests through food, writing, and art. We love what we do.
We are certified by California Certified Organic Farms. Read more about how we define our work.
Who We Are
The first acres of the Masumoto Family Farm were purchased in 1948 by Takashi “Joe” Masumoto. With family labor and a stubborn resilience, the Masumotos enriched the soil and planted roots. The farm is now 80 acres of Certified Organic land, producing peaches, nectarines, and grapes for raisins each year. Read more about who we are . . .
Receive Our Seasonal Newsletter
To receive our Seasonal Newsletter, sign-up for the Masumoto Peach Corps! We’re sharing our work in essays and updates, completing the circle of farmers, artists, and eaters.